One morning, after Elli had a bath, I asked her to get some clothes on for school. This is what she picked out.
Another morning, I asked her to get clothes on again and this is what she chose to wear.
Have I not taught her anything?? Should I be worried??
9 comments:
She's just very fashion forward, that could be the style next month!
I love it!!! If you are worried, than I should be worried too because Kylee is heading in that same direction! She hasn't quite "coordinated" the socks or other accessories into her outfits just yet, but she has some interesting choices when I give her the chance to dress herself! Hahaha! Elli is so dang cute! I love her face in that second picture with the tutu on! Hahaha!
Not at all! I taught her everything she knows! j/k! My favorite was her short tu-tu! That's so in! :)
You shouldn't be worried at all! I taught her everything she knows. j/k! My favorite is her tu-tu! That's so in! :)
Only that you should have named her Punky Brewster instead of Elli...she is too cute and she would just make me smile EVERYDAY!
That is totally cute! And hilarious :)
She looks adorable! What fun fashion sense:) And Caleb is such a cutie, I too want to just sqeeze him! We need to get together and let the kids run wild together:)
Yes...it will get worse before it gets better, BUT I promise it will get better. She is so dang adorable that luckily it doesn't matter.
oh she is WAY TOO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment