Every time I am getting ready and putting make-up on, Elli asks if she can have some. My response every time is the same..."Pretty girls don't need make-up and you are gorgeous, so you don't need any." But she ends up putting lip gloss on and calls it good. Well, this morning it went a little different.
After I said the same thing I always say, she responded, "Well, pretty moms don't need make-up."
I said, "Oh, you think I'm pretty??"
Elli said, "Nope, you need a little bit more!"
Hmmmm, I'll just take that with a grain of salt and ignore it! But I will just put on a little more make-up for her so I can be pretty!
4 comments:
I love how our kids keep us humble huh?
I am so swollen and the other day Annie saw my legs, ankles and feet and was like "whoa....big legs" As If I'm not already feeling hideous...gotta love those kids....
HAHAHA! That is hilarious!
she is too funny and YOU ARE PRETTY!!!!! I have never been big on makeup...and my grandma used to ALWAYS tell me....EVEN A BARN LOOKS BETTER PAINTED....hhhmmmmmm
I can't believe how big caleb is now. How exciting his 1st tooth. He is a little cutie pie. We miss you guys. Hope all is going well and let us know if you are coming up this way anytime soon.
Post a Comment