Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Break

For Spring Break, my family stayed at my sister's house for the week. My sister and bro-in-law took their 2 oldest kids to Hawaii, so we stayed at their house and babysat their 2 little kids. It ended up being a lot of fun. My kids had cousins that entertained them all week. I was able to work on some things that I have been wanting to work on. I realized when I got home that I didn't take too many pictures, but here's a few things we did.
We went to Braeden's t-ball practice. This is his first year playing t-ball! He LOVES IT!!!




Elli has made some friends. She always wants to play with them on the playground!


Crew, Cade and Elli being so good while Braeden practiced!


Then we watch Crew wear all kinds of girls shoes. He was always putting on mine and Elli's shoes. Especially the flip flops. I had my bracelet box out and Elli wanted to make a bracelet so she started making one. Well, of course Crew wanted to join in the fun. So he made a bracelet and wore it some of the time. Sorry Lisa!!




We got the bubbles out one night and had fun blowing them. I love this time of year where we can go outside and ride bikes and do things like this. PERFECT!!


They all were trying SOOOOO hard to make a BIG bubble.



We had fun staying at their house! ANYTIME you need to go out of town Lisa, my kids would LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!!
Hey, we'll go out of town so you can watch our kids anytime!!

Lisa said...

Hey, I've always said that I didn't need a girl....:) I have my sweet little Crew!