I can't believe how BEAUTIFUL the weather has been lately. This time of year is gorgeous and I love watching my kids ride bikes and letting them play outside when it's such great weather. So we went outside and took advantage of the weathe since it won't be long before the 100's come.
Braeden was "exercising" on the monkey bars and timing himself of how long he could hold himself up. It was quite funny how serious he took it.
Elli loved pushing Caleb on the swing. It actually was Caleb's first time on the swing (I know I sound like a horrible mom) and he didn't know what to do with himself. He could have stayed on it all night.
.jpg)
2 comments:
Cute! Tyke had his first go on the swings a couple weeks ago and he LOVES it!
The simple pleasures of childhood...how sweet they are. How was the Baker festivites this weekend? Wished we could have been there. Love and miss you all.
Post a Comment