I opened the pool gate just to see how cold the water was. That was mistake #1. My kids "heard" it open and ran over and said, "Can we go swimming?" I looked at them and said, "Sure!! I'll let you freeze your bums off!" So we got their swimsuits on and off they went.
This is Braeden debating on if it is even worth it to jump in.
Elli having the time of her life. She really didn't care how cold it was.
HE JUMPED!!!
He is so cute when he's cold. His lips shiver uncontrollably. But he kept swimming.
After 5 minutes, they were done. I don't blame them, it was COLD!!
This was Elli asking her dad if we could get a water heater
3 comments:
Oh wow!!! Kylee just got a new swim suit so she has been asking if she can go swimming lately. I'm sure if she had the choice, she'd go head first into 20 degree pool water too! LOL! Fun stuff! Gotta love living in the desert!
It was $45 a person, I have heard of another place that is only $30 or $35. I would shop around it was great but pricey.
CRAAAAAAZZZZYYYY! BUUUURRR!
Post a Comment