I have such a crush on this little boy. He is SOOOOO squishy and is always smiling. Whenever I look at him, he smiles with the biggest smile he's got. And if he's not smiling, he's laughing. He has the cutest sense of humor already. He will do little things just to make us laugh. He gets that he can do something and and we will laugh, so he will keep doing it, just so we'll laugh at him. Braeden and Elli LOVE making him laugh as well. Braeden has carried him into his room a lot and will do funny things for Caleb.

I caught Braeden and Elli making Caleb laugh. Braeden put Caleb on the bottom bunk and Elli and Braeden were on the top making him laugh. Caleb has such a cute laugh.
2 comments:
There is literally nothing better then a baby laughing! I love it! We both got lucky with our happy go lucky babies!!
I AGREE WITH MEL...THAT IS THE VERY BEST SOUND....A BABY LAUGHING OR GIGGLING...the BEST!
Post a Comment