So Braeden started school today. I miss the days of being excited for the first day of school. He came into our room at 6:30 asking me where his shorts were that he wanted to wear. I was so tired because I got up at 4:30 to do a girl's hair for her wedding pictures today, but went back to sleep when I was done with that. But I finally drug myself out of bed at 7:00 to get him ready and make his lunch. We got breakfast in, clothes on, teeth brushed, hair done and we were ready. We took our first day of school picture and then I took him to school.
He absolutely loved his backpack. He picked it out and decided that was the one he wanted.
Elli felt left out so we took a picture of her. She doesn't start preschool for another couple weeks.
Walking to his classroom. I can't believe we have a first grader. Where does time go?? He was in Kindergarten for 2 years and now it seems weird to have a first grader. But he has an awesome teacher and fun kids in his class so I am excited for him. He couldn't wait to have his own desk. The last 2 years, he only shared tables with the other students. So it was exciting for him to get his own desk. Oh the little things that make kids happy. What a cute kid!!
3 comments:
Yay for school starting and for our first graders! I can't believe how old they are getting....CRAZY!
I still can't believe how EARLY school starts here in AZ. I love all the fun breaks we get throughout the year though. Braeden looks too cute going to school - I can't believe he is in first grade already!
I can't believe he is first grade!! He looks so big and grown up!!
Post a Comment