I swear this kid can smell sugar a mile away. Caleb wasn't interested in food up until a little after he turned one. I would try to feed him, but he never caught interest in it. Which was fine with me since giving him a bottle was so much easier. But now he is a great eater and will eat almost anything I give to him. He will eat veggies and whatever I make for dinner. I still don't want to feed him red meat so he hasn't had any of that. But I'm sure he would love it if I did. But anyways, he still has a sweet tooth and will sneak it.
I couldn't find him one time and this is where he was....... into the Oreo Cookies. He knows what is good though. I will be downstairs and Caleb will go up into the pantry and grab something to eat like yogurt covered pretzels and carry them downstairs so I will feed them to him. It's way funny!
1 comment:
He knows what's good! MMMM, Joe, Joe's. I need to head to TJ's and get some!! Dang, I can't my Dad(Ryan) says, "I'm in training" LOL
Post a Comment