Happy Birthday to the cutest 7 year old I KNOW!!! My little guy is now 7!! How could this be?? But he is the most energetic, happy, smart, funny, talented, fun, loving and adorable little person there is. Even with all the energy he has, he keeps life interesting and we couldn't live without him. We love you bud and hope today is a fabulous day for you!!!
We took him to dinner to one of his favorite restaurants and he chose Red Robin.... yum!
(He obviously was excited to eat a corn dog because he kept showing it in the pictures.)
They even sang to him. This was him while they sang. He immediately dug into his ice cream. It was so funny!!
4 comments:
That's right, he knows where to go for a good birthday dinner! YUMMM, I'm hungry!
Happy Birthday Braeden!
Awww.....happy birthday Braeden boy! He is such a cute little boy! I LOVE LOVE LOVE his freckles!!! Sweet heart!
I can't believe you have a 7-yr-old! He's a handsome little man and family bday parties are the best!
Happy-Happy- Birthday Braden! Josh will see you this weekend OK Buddy
WE LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment