Caleb was born with dark curly hair and he never lost it either. Maybe a little patch in the back, but kept it for the most part. Braeden & Elli completely lost their hair and were bald for a while.
I was so in love with his curly hair. It was so adorable and he was so cute with it.
He and my Dad even had the same hair.
But the curls eventually died down and it was just a crazy head of hair. But he made it look good!!
While we were in Pinetop, I gave Braeden & Caleb a little haircut because they needed it really bad. Well, the day after we got home, I was looking at Caleb's hair and I thought to myself..... "I did a horrible job on Caleb's hair." It was cut to the scalp on top. The front had obvious signs of being cut bluntly. It looked funny. And I kept looking at it like "What was I thinking when I cut this?" He was moving a lot, but geez, I did a horrible job.
These pictures really don't show how bad it looked. But it gives you an idea.
(Man, he is hard to take a picture of, he doesn't stop moving.)
But then I realized that maybe he had another helper cutting his hair. I thought it was Elli because she loves to cut things, including her hair SERVERAL TIMES. I asked her if she did it and she said no. I actually believed her by the way she said it. It didn't dawn on me that Braeden would do that. He never cuts stuff like that. But I asked him and yep, he admitted it. Braeden cut his hair. Now I'm not feeling so stupid on cutting hair so sloppy.
So here is the result of what we needed to do after Braeden cut it.
He looks so different with a buzzed head! I love it. He looks older and now looks more like Mark's Mini Me.
But after I cut it, we noticed a dark spot on the back of his head. I looked at it and it's not a birth mark..... it's a patch of dark hair. The camera flash makes it look lighter than it is. So who knows what this patch means. Hopefully it means that his hair will go back to being dark and curly. Wouldn't that be nice if it did go curly again!!
4 comments:
He is growing so quickly...what a cutie!
OH my goodness......if it's possible, he looks even cuter with a buzzed head! I love his crazy hair, but I think I like his buzzed look better. He is such a cutie-pie!!!
I can only laugh because D did the same thing with clippers to his own hair and B's when they were little. I had to buzz both of them!
I can't believe how much he looks like T with the buzz and he looks exactly like Cody in that last pic! This is really long, sorry!
I thought I caught a glimpse or two of a buzzed head in your previous posts and I was waiting to see what happened. I LOVE it! He looks adorable. Now Carter won't be so embarrased by his lack of hair!
Post a Comment