Friday, July 25, 2008

Elli says some pretty corky things. Last night she was talking about bugers and wanted to see my nose. So she looks inside and says, "Mom, you have no bugers, just hair." Then she looks at Mark's and says, "You just have hair too daddy." Don't know why that made her laugh but it was cute.

I always tell my kids that they would taste yummy if they would just let me eat them. I told Elli yesterday that I was going to eat her for lunch and this was her response, "I'm not lunch, I'm a kid. Just a kid Mommy." And she was saying it in a mad voice. I didn't know it made her so mad when I tell her that. But I probably won't stop though, they are too yummy!

2 comments:

Sassy said...

I ♥ kids!!!! They crack me up!!! Your little Elli is just too cute!

Ami Bethea said...

What a cute girl. How funny that you know Tori! She is so wonderful. My boys have always, always loved her. Alex, her little sister, is awesome too!