
We have had some crazy weekends lately. Fun ones though! We blessed Caleb the same weekend Mark was in the play Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. We had a lot of family support us that weekend! Mark gave Caleb a beautiful blessing and Caleb was so quiet through the whole thing. After we had a little dinner at our house and was so fun hanging with family. Thanks everyone!


My cute family!
The gorgeous granddaughters on the Bakers side!
6 comments:
Yes, it was a great blessing. Sorry that we were late, but I guess it makes up for everyone always being late to ours!! haha At least we know who the redheaded step sis-in-law is!! LOL
I'm so sad that I missed it! I was in Texas that weekend. He looks so handsome in his little white blessing outfit!
I think that Elli looks like your MOM!! :) I am so glad that your sweet little Caleb did so well during his blessing too.
Looks like Mark had fun being apart of the production... good for him for going for it!
We need to hangout sometime... :)
What a wonderful weekend and I love seeing picturs of your family...I miss your mom...it is so sad in this crazy life and we live in the same town and never take time to hang out...how time flies! Cute cute baby...
What an adorable blessing outfit! Maybe I'll get to buy one like that someday!! The picture of you and Caleb is GORGEOUS!
No on the gmail thing and kindof on photoshop! Thanks for teaching me the ropes!!
Post a Comment