
Well, I was going through some of our old pictures and found some funny ones of Braeden.
We had just had a great weekend at General Conference (April 2006) and was driving home from Utah. We decided to make a stop at the Manti Temple to take some pictures and I guess Braeden thought it was a bathroom break. I cannot believe I got this picture. Braeden in the middle of relieving his bladder directly in front of the temple. . . . on temple grounds. It was funny at the time, but I am pretty sure he got an earful when we got in the car. He is pretty good about not dropping his pants anymore to go to the bathroom, but he used to do this ALL the time. He even peed on a wall in our garage one time. Why do boys do this. . . . oh because they can. That is the only reason I would want to be a boy. :)
Braeden built this rollercoaster out of K'Nex. I love things like this because it keeps his busy for a really long time. All hail to Legos and K'Nex!!
So a couple years ago, Braeden was the world's biggest Superman Fan! First he would just dress up in his Superman PJs, then he thought (all by himself) to add church clothes over the PJs so he could be Clark Kent. I swear Braeden came up with this before all those costumes came out. I had never heard of dressing up like this before Braeden did it. I mean it even got to the point where I had to fix his hair everyday and put a little curl in his bangs just like Superman's. He had the shortest hair and that was difficult, but I HAD to do it. Anywho, this was an everyday occurance in the Baker house. You could count on Braeden dressing up as Superman. It even got to the point where he dressed up Elli with him. (We have several Superman PJs) It cracked me up when he came out and introduced Elli as Superman and Clark Kent.
This is Mark when he was little. I hear he was a big Superman fan too. WAY TOO CUTE!!
Braeden just acting like Elli when she was little.

So this has really nothing to do with Braeden, but I thought it was funny. This was a picture of when we had just moved into our house and had my family over for dinner. There are no decorations or curtains so it looks really plain to me. But what made me laugh was that Mark and my bro-in-law are sitting at the kid table, and if you look outside you can see a dog jumping up and down. I guess this could only be funny to the Harpers because we all know how much we love Kara's dog, Molly, and how she always makes it know when she arrives anywhere and just how funny she is. So here is Molly!!
(I know Kara is thinking in her mind how adorable Molly is right now.)
7 comments:
Great posts! I love how creatvie and hilarious your kids are, there is never a dull moment at the Baker's!! :) They are so cute and my fave is the Clark Kent one... so sweet!
Also I did notice the darker green sock on Elli to match Braeden's cast... that is totally something my boys would do! :)
Once again your kids are cracking me up!....And so is Kara's.......Oh Molly what a loveable creature....
Your kids are so cute. I substituted Braeden's primary class last sunday and I have to tell you: He is absolute cute and hilarious. Somewhere during class he got up and started dancing and while doing so he told me: My mom said I dance better than the guys on So you think you can dance. It came just like that out of nowhere. I was crying I was laughing so hard. He is so much fun. Take care you guys.
Your kids are so cute. I substituted Braeden's primary class last sunday and I have to tell you: He is absolute cute and hilarious. Somewhere during class he got up and started dancing and while doing so he told me: My mom said I dance better than the guys on So you think you can dance. It came just like that out of nowhere. I was crying I was laughing so hard. He is so much fun. Take care you guys.
Braeden needs to be on The Last Comic Standing! He is so funny and clever! And a sweet boy too! Very cute post!
Thanks for the memories, I remember these pictures. I love your creative kids. And of course you know I love Molly. LOL Mom
Hahaha. That picture of braden peeing on otuside temple grounds should be a hallmark card. and That picture of Mark is classic, Im gonna steal it and blow it up for my room. So funny
Post a Comment