Saturday, July 19, 2008

Crazy pictures of Elli


Braeden and Elli will dress up and act out cartoons, movies or whatever they are into at the time. Right now they are into "Wonder Pets." (Which I can't stand but Braeden knows how to use TIVO and records a season pass of it.) But Elli is Ming Ming and wears yellow clothes and Braeden is Tuck so he wears green. This little outfit Elli found is a 6-9 month bath robe thingy. Keep in mind she wears 4T. She squeezes into this when they dress up. It cracks me up because it looks like it could be a swimsuit on her. But I told her I wanted to get a picture of her in it and she posed for every single picture. I can't get a picture of her without posing. It is kind of funny.
We were driving home from our weekly Sprouts trip. And most of the time they have these little 10 cent suckers at the registers. If they are good for me they can have one. Well, we obviousy had a crazy long day because Elli fell asleep with the sucker in her mouth. I took this picture when I was driving. I had to take 8 pictures to get good one.

5 comments:

Mel said...

That's hilarious! Love that she can still squeeze into the baby clothes!

The Farnsworth Family said...

That is so cute... and I am dying at the posed pics. Seriously what a doll!

Lisa said...

Okay, that first pic of her is seriously hilarious! She could totally be in commercials!

heidi said...

she is DARLING!!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Now I have to go see Batman!....ha ha Your blog is so cute and congratulations on that cute new baby!! I hope the delivery went well. I think time goes faster the more kids you have. (And I think I might be losing brain cells with each one, too!) I'll have to come see that baby if we're ever over at the parent's at the same time :)