Yes I am a little late posting this but hey, you all have been guilty of posting things late...right? :)
Well, Mark and I decided to go to California for the 4th. His younger brother was blessing his baby and we wanted to go to that. We did a lot of swimming, had a BBQ, went to the beach. Us girls even got to have a Girls Night. (Thanks hubbies for watching the kiddos!)
Mark showing off. He and his brothers ALWAYS play football in the water. Whether it's at the beach or pool. When they are in the pool, someone throws the ball to them when they jump off the diving board. They always keep score too. Not sure who won, but I know the old man, Kirk, was on top for a while. :) But I am sure Mark caught up to him. (I have to say that cause Mark reads this!)
Caleb's first time in the Bumbo. I love this little invention.
Braeden with his cousin Austin. Elli would go up the stairs to go down the slide and almost every time, Austin and Braeden would be climbing up so she couldn't go You can see her in the background yelling at them.
Braeden finally got the nerve to do a back flip off the diving board. Now we can't stop him from doing it. He has to show everyone in the pool what he can do. Mark even taught him and Austin how to gainers.
Marks brother Kirk with Caleb! They were so sweet to let us stay with them and invade their house. They are so fun to be around. Thanks Kirk and Stacy!
We went to the beach on Saturday and it was a perfect day there. The sun was shining, but a cool breeze was there to cool you off. PERFECT!!
I do not know where Elli learned to do a sand angel, but I look over at her and she is laying in the sand doing this. Again, what a nut!
Braeden was so happy being at the beach. He loves it there.
After the blessing of Carter. Most of the grandkids that were there.
Grandma Dianna with her 2 newest grandkids.
We drove home on a Monday because we didn't want to get caught in the 4th of July traffic. We stopped at the outlets on the way home and waited for Mark's other brother Brig so we could drive together. We were in Carter's and Elli started doing her own shopping. She grabbed a stuffed animal for Caleb and some clothes for her. She was serious about this too. But it was hard telling her we weren't going to buy it. GIRLS!!
We had a great weekend. Braeden had soo much fun staying with his cousin Austin. Braeden wanted to move into Austin's house with him. The guest room we stayed in was perfect for us to live in he said. I overheard a conversation between the two of them that went like this....
Braeden: "Hey, why don't you come home with us in our car."
Austin: "OK"
Braeden: "Then your dad can come to Arizona and pick you up in a couple days. Go ask your mom."
It was fun seeing them get along so well. They don't get to see each other very often, but it's fun when they do.
GOOD TIMES!!
No comments:
Post a Comment