Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sea Life Aquarium

Elli's Kindergarten class went to the Sea Life Aquarium at the AZ Mills Mall and I decided (with a lot of persuasion from Elli) to be a volunteer. 

I was only in charge of Elli and Shanti. There were a lot of parent volunteers so it made it easy that I only had 2 kids!!




Elli's class before going in. The little boy in the USC shirt is the boy who Elli keeps telling me is "handsome." She has a little crush on him and it's funny because she gets shy around him. It's funny that he wore a USC shirt.... Elli's dad will approve of him!! :)


I have never heard of this aquarium. It's been so long since I've been to the AZ Mills Mall. And this place was pretty darn cool!! I think it's my favorite aquarium!!


Starfish they got to touch



It was fun for the kids because they would stick their heads in those bubbles inside the aquarium and they thought it was the coolest thing ever!!




Pretending to be inside the aquarium



There was a little play area at the end and instead of playing on the equipment, she decided to draw. Such an Elli thing to do! So I left with a bag full of paper that Elli drew on and HAD to keep.




 Then we had a picnic lunch in front of the school. 


All of her girlfriends! Elli loves and talks about her friends in her class all the time!!

What a fun Elli we have!! So energetic and happy (with some attitude on the side!!)

I'm glad I went with that little girl!!

2 comments:

Mel said...

I will be sad when the day comes that my kids don't want me to come on their field trips.
BTW....My bro-in-law Brad is Braeden and Elli's bus driver right now! Too funny!

Rachel said...

That place looks really fun! I've heard of it but I've never been there.