Friday, May 13, 2011

Out of the Terrible TWO's ????

So Caleb has finally turned 3. He was the child who entered the terrible 2's the second he turned 1. He has definitely gotten better, but still is a bundle of energy! Lots of energy!! 

But we love this little guy!! Even through his temper tantrums and stubborn ways!! It IS a good thing he is so cute!! We love his cheezy smile, his kisses, his "Dank Do's" (thank you's), and all the cute words he says!! He is just so scrumptious and I can't get enough of his cuteness!!


His birthday was on Easter this year, so after we decorated our Easter eggs the Saturday before, we ate some dinner, opened presents and ate cake!! Caleb was so excited for his birthday. For 2 weeks before, I kept getting him excited about presents and cake! It was a simple little party with just our family, but Caleb thought it was the best thing that ever happened to him!!


I get so tired of toys with little pieces that get thrown around and make big messes. I was at the store for a long time trying to find things that were fun for him, but not annoying for me.


This was a big hit. He loves this thing!! 


A bubble machine!!


A Buzz chair! 
 And some other little things, but why bore you!!


 He really wanted a Buzz cake. So I made some brownies with frosting and got some little Buzz figurines and called it good!! Again, Caleb thought it was the coolest cake ever!! 



We really do love this kid! He has been an exciting addition to our family and life would just be plain boring without him!! I think every family needs a Caleb in it!! 

Happy Birthday Little Guy!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

I love this age when they are still little, but think they are so big!
Happy Birthday Caleb! Love those bouncy balls :)