Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The ipod

Braeden had his mind set on getting a ipod touch! So Mark and I told him that he had to earn his own money for it. We told him to earn $100 and we would get him a ipod touch (a used one from Craigslist :)

So Braeden slowly started making some money from his chore chart. Then he got the brilliant idea of making duct tape wallets and selling them. He actually sold quite a few of those. The closer he got to a $100, the more chores he did around the house and thinking of different ways to earn money. 

Well, he got to a $100 and this was his very first $100 bill. He did work very hard for that money and now is a proud owner of an ipod touch. 

Go BRAEDEN!!! 


And Elli just wanted her picture taken!!

2 comments:

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

Wow Braeden! That's amazing! And I love Elli's picture! Too cute!

Mel said...

I'm surprised he wanted to spend that $100 bill! Love how these boys get their minds set on something and do it!