Sunday, May 15, 2011

Kindergarten Open House

Elli's class had an open house to show the parents all the fun things they have been learning. Elli couldn't wait for this night to happen and kept asking me when it was happening! I was lucky to just go with Elli... Braeden was at scouts and Mark took Caleb with him.

I guess they use those strawberries for counting. She was rolling the dice and doing subtraction. 


Showing me she can count by 5's


Reading me a page from this book.


This was crazy to me. Elli went back to this station 3 different times. She LOVED holding these gross worms. They were the longest earth worms I have ever seen. 


Reading s story with a puppet!!

Elli is so ready for 1st grade. She is such a smartie pants and we just adore our little girl!! 

1 comment:

Mel said...

Isn't it crazy that they will already be in 1st grade?? And Blaykey starts Kindergarten?? So fun, yet so sad!