Once a month on a Sunday, we get together and have an FHE / Dinner with my family. Melissa is the only May birthday in our family and she chose to have tortilla soup for dinner. Well, Paul (Lisa's husband) is the BEST tortilla soup maker!! He won't give out his recipe, so I just try my best to copy it, but no one beats his cooking!
I guess when it comes to tortilla soup, Paul just has to do it himself. He didn't let any of us help bring anything. He wanted to make it all. So we let him and he showed up with a case of orange soda. Everyone got their own bottle!
Here is the kids' table. They were in hog heaven with their soda.
And here's the adult table. No one talking... just getting down to business! I thought this was pretty funny!! Love my family!!
Thanks Paul (and Lisa) for an amazing dinner!!
No comments:
Post a Comment