The Baker genes haven't taken long to kick in with my little Caleb. He has been a go getter since 5 months. Crawling everywhere. Then not too long after that, standing up with help and walking around as long as he has had something to hold onto. NOW, it's climbing ON the furniture, jumping around, and climbing up the stairs. There is NO stopping this kid. He is on the go.
My sister came over during lunch one day and then she asked, "Um, is Caleb allowed to be on the couch like that?" My thought was he could be on the couch but he could fall of so let's go look at him and get him off. Well, this is what she meant. I don't even know how he got there. But he was cute when we found him. This kid doesn't just smile when I look at him, he laughs every time. TOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!

1 comment:
Oh my he looks like Cody, especially in that last pic! I'm so glad I'm not the only one, the business drives me CRAZY!! haha Too cute!
Post a Comment