Thursday, April 16, 2009

Who Needs Baby Einsteins??

We've got our own Little Einstein in our family!  Look at that hair.  Another nickname for this boy is Einstein!!  And I even cut his hair a little, but not much.



This kid got into Braeden and Elli's chocolate one day.  I didn't hear him anymore, so I knew there was trouble somewhere.... And there was.  He had chocolate all over his face.  He also had the biggest grin on his face too.  He was lovin' it!  He probably will love chocolate as much as I do.  

Caleb LOVES LOVES LOVES to take bath.  When his clothes are off and I pick him up to carry him to the bathtub, he starts kicking and laughing.  He knows he is about to get in the tub and is so excited.  Here are a few cute things he does when he's taking a bath...

1. Always kicks his legs
2. Holds onto his 5th appendage while waving the other arm around.... BOYS
3. Kicks his legs some more
4. Smiles and laughs the whole time
5. Still holding on tightly to his appendage
6. Will let go of it to watch his pee come out
7. Grabs it again
8. Splashes water everywhere while kicking his legs
9. Gets mad when I get the towel out

And this happens with EVERY bath.  Bath time is fun with him!! He makes me laugh!

1 comment:

Stefany Pew said...

I can't believe how straight his hair is now. Not one curl left! I loved his curly little locks! But his straight messy hair is just as stinkin' cute!!!