This is ONLY a week late, but Happy Birthday Kara!!! You are my cutest little sister. Love ya!! And you are absolutely beautiful!! I mean, look at that picture, you are One Good Lookin' Creature!! :)
Kara got to go to Disneyland for her birthday with some friends! I think she had a fabulous time!!

We went to lunch at "Red Bird" or I mean, Red Robin with her friend from work, my 2 brothers, sister in law, mom and dad and kids! It was a lot of fun!!!



Then a couple nights later, we went to Red Lobster for dinner. It was a lot of fun again!! We enjoyed the cheesy bread that you get! MMmmmm!!
My kids trying to keep caleb entertained! They did pretty good with that job!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!! WE LOVE YOU LOTS!!! No, really, we DO love you!!
4 comments:
UUUUMMMMM, where was our invite to Red Lobster?????
Happy Birthday Kara! The big 26! You look great!
She is beautiful! ♫HAPPY♫BIRTHDAY♫!!!
Jami! Thanks for the birthday shout out! I loved it! and Mel I told Ryan about Red Lobster, I guess he didn't want to go! We had a great birthday bash on Sunday!
-Kara Harper
Post a Comment