Sunday, April 19, 2009

CRAZY BOYS!

My older sister Lisa took her hubby on a surprise weekend  for his birthday a last week and my younger sister Kara and I split up the babysitting.  Since I had 7 kids when I babysat, ranging from 10 to 1 year, I wasn't too keen on the idea of adventuring out with all of them.  It seemed kind of too crazy for me.  But the kids were getting a little bored and wanted to do something.  They were playing on the swing set and got the big idea of getting their swimsuits on and turning on the water.  I thought they were crazy.  It was in the low 70's and the wind was blowing.  But they told me they wouldn't care if they were cold so I let them.  

Elli had to were little Crew's swim suit and shirt.  She can make anything look cute!!



But that wasn't enough I guess.  They begged and begged for about an hour to go swimming.  I kept saying no, but I finally said yes.  They all got in and froze, but they kept swimming.  I mean, it was 10:00 in the morning and the wind was blowing and these kids didn't care.
  


Elli wouldn't let go of the tube.
They didn't want to get out, but since everyone couldn't stop shivering their teeth, I made them. They made me cold.  Of course at about 3:00 they wanted to get in again.  I let them since the 2 little ones were sleeping and it would be easier to watch them.

  
All of the kids are very cute with Caleb.  They are always playing with him and being cute with him!

Clayton and Caleb


Cole and Caleb


Clayton and Elizabeth

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you have pics of my kids....I go to blog and realize...Wait?! I don't have any new pics....Jami to the rescue! Those were fun pics!