Our cute little baby has turned one yesterday. NOT FAIR! Our kids have been growing too big lately. Has it really been a year for Caleb though. CRAZY!! But we had a simple birthday party for the little bugger. Braeden had a tball game last night so we just picked up some In & Out Burgers and came home and opened presents and ate cake. I'm not a huge 1st birthday party thrower. As long as I have pictures of them eating a cake, I'm good with that.
Caleb hasn't started walking yet, but he acts like he might be walking soon. He'll go from the couch to the coffee table and take a few steps to get there.
Like my other 1 year olds, he had no idea what to expect with this cake. "Is Mommy really letting me eat sugar, can this be true??"
And he liked it for the most part, but didn't really eat it. He just played. Not sure what this boy thinks about food. He hardly gets excited about eating.
It was cute though. The night before his birthday, Braeden was really concerned about a card for him. It was getting late and I told him he could work on a card before school the next day. So he set out the crayons and paper on his floor so he would remember to make a card in the morning. And of course Elli had to make one too. They turned out so cute.... I had to take a picture of them.
2 comments:
♫HAPPY♫BIRTHDAY! That is quite the hairdo......cute!
I can't believe he's 1! What a doll, I see a lot of you in him. He is all smiles.
And what brave kids to swim! Holy cow it looked cold. They are too funny:)
Post a Comment