Braeden has been trying to earn money for an electric guitar so he has really been stepping it up when it comes to chores. I asked him to take the trash outside for me and he took a while downstairs. I kind of forgot he was supposed to be doing it and all of a sudden I see him like this. He put socks on his hands for gloves and bobby pins on his nose so he wouldn't smell the trash. Let's just say that the bag was tied in a knot and it didn't really smell. He just did this.
4 comments:
Total LOL! That is hilarious!
Oh and Happy Birthday to Caleb, don't know how I missed that post!
He is such a smartie...so ingenious!
I wanted to have you tell your cute mom and dads HAPPY ANNIVERSARY for me today if you would...thanks...please tell them I ♥ them so much!
that is so funny. gotta love the good little helpers!
I'm with Mel on this one.....I'm not sure how I missed Caleb's birthday post, but anyway.....back to Braeden...that kid is so hilarious! He's smart beyond his years! :)
Post a Comment