Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Am The Luckiest Mom & Daughter!

I have the best and craziest kids ever.  They sure have made this Mother's Day the best so far.  Last Night Braeden and Mark went to pick up some dinner for us and they came back with flowers and a balloon for Elli and I.  Everytime Mark brings me flowers, Elli thinks they are for her too, so we just tell her that.  Then this morning when we were eating breakfast, Elli asked, "When is is going to be Happy Sister's Day?"  We all laughed and decided that it's today.  So Elli and I get to sit on the couch and watch the boys do everything for us.  Braeden loved that idea.  He agreed to it because he knew when it was Father's Day, Elli and I would do everything for them.  Pretty funny.  

They have cleaned up for me and Braeden decided to be obedient today.  He has done everything I have asked him to do!!  BEST PRESENT EVER!!


They both made me some pretty cute things.  Some even made me cry they were so cute!  I loved every bit of it!!  Braeden, Elli & I got to play the "Newly Wed" game in primary today.  We answered questions about each other and Braeden & I did pretty good.  We answered some questions right.  Elli just had some cute answers.  But they had fun doing that.


I am also so lucky to have such a FABULOUS MOM!!  She has always been there me and has been such a great support!  I love you Mom and I am glad you are mine!!  Thanks for everything you do for us!!  You're the BEST!!  I Love YOU!!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Looks like you had a fabulous mothers day! I like the "sister's day" idea!! Smart thinking Elli!
Hey will you send me the pic of us at pedis yesterday? thanks!

Sassy said...

Thos roses are gorgeous! It does sound like you are very special indeed...count your blessings often...

Andréa Morrow said...

Jami.. not sure if I've told you already..but,
I'm having a boutique at my parents house saturday, on gilbert/mckellips..flyer is on my blog or you can email me dreadog7@gmail.com for flyer.. anyways, I hope you can make it and pass the word along on blog/emails..thanks so much!