Monday, January 5, 2009

A Letter to the Tooth Fairy??

As I was getting Braeden ready for school this morning, I noticed a little sticky note with a note on it from Braeden on the floor.  Braeden read it to me and we all laughed out loud at it. It was pretty funny.  

After we got the kids ready for bed and said our prayers, I showed Mark the note that Braeden wrote.  We all had a good laugh again.  Then Mark was trying to really read what Braeden wrote on it.  He noticed that Braeden wrote YES at the end of it.  He asked Braeden what that meant and Braeden said, "I messed up on the other side so I wrote YES on the side I wanted the Tooth Fairy to read."  So we turned it over and read the other side. 

So here's the side he wants the tooth fairy to read....

TRANSLATION:  "Dear Tooth Fairy, Bring me a thousand dollars.  Love Braeden.  Yes."


Then this is the side the Tooth Fairy shouldn't read.
He even crossed this side of the sticky note out.  What a cute little boy.  Sure hope that Tooth Fairy can bring him what he wants!

9 comments:

Mel said...

HAHA! Too funny!
Tooth Fairy, please bring ME a thousand dollars too!

Lauren Howell said...

That is so so funny! That Braeden is one cute kid. I need all of my wisdom teeth out, tell Braeden he can have a cut of my four grand if he writes another cute note like that for me.

Mel said...

Hey what size does Elli wear? Did you check online? They also have them at Payless so check there too, but I will look for you by the Target by me!

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

How cute! He is so creative! I wish I got $1000 from the tooth fairy!

Sassy said...

I ♥ that!!! I love the way kids write....in my class for years I got so tired of them tattling over ever little thing and so I had a tattle jar and I have saved so many of them because quite frankly little ones are hilarious....I seriously love that sticky note!

McMemories said...

That is so cute and if THAT tooth fairy finds your house give her my address for a couple years from now:)
He is adorable!
Im going with my mom to her enrichment, are you going to be there??

The Farnsworth Family said...

HA! I love it. Hey if I could still get money from the tooth fairy I would be asking the same thing ;)

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

I still can't get over how talented you are! All those cute things you made!!! I am going to call Elizabeth and see what she needs before I place an order with you. I don't know if she'll want the blanket or bows or burp cloths but I will let you know! It was so fun seeing you!

kirk n stacy said...

Well the tooth fairy should bring Braden a thousand dollars, especially since he got pink eye! We love and miss you guys tons!