Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Sweetest Little Girl!

Our little girl is 4 today! It's not fair how fast they grow up! But I just can't believe how stinkin lucky Mark and I are for getting such a sweet, hilarious, smart, outgoing little girl. She is such a spunky one. I love the funny things she says and does EVERYDAY. Between her and Braeden, they are always coming up with something to make us laugh! Oh, I just can't believe how squishable she is. Even though she is still a kid and does kid things that make me crazy sometimes, I wouldn't trade it for anything. Looking back at all these younger pictures of her, I think how dare she lose that baby look and grow up into a little kid. She's no baby anymore.

I love how she still lets me kiss and hug her. She even gives me kisses out of the blue.

You just can't help but want to squish on her! She is so yummy!
She makes everyone happy. She is a friendly little one and has no problem talking to strangers. Any little person at a store or anywhere is "Her Friend."
Very rarely does she not have a smile on her face. She always seems to be in front of the camera whether she's taking pictures of herself or running in front of it when someone else is taking the picture. MMmmmm, who does that sound like??
She is such a lover to Caleb. Even though she is a little too much of a lover sometimes and smothers him, she still adores her little brother and Caleb is starting to hold his own a little. He is getting soo big too. He has such a cute little personality and it's starting to come out more. He will laugh at Elli and she'll let him play with her hair and face. I love how all my kids can laugh at and with each other and they tell me how cute each other is.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZABETH MAE!

You are such a blessing to your family. You truly are OUR LITTLE PRINCESS! I know it will be a fun birthday since we have a fun day planned for you!!

5 comments:

Stefany Pew said...

Yay!!! Happy birthday Elli!!!! I remember she was just a baby when we first moved into the ward and I was pregnant. I was hoping that my baby girl would look just like Elli because I thought she was the cutest little girl EVER! I love these baby pics of her. Her eyes are unbelievably cute! I hope she gets a sister some day!!!

Mel said...

Happy Birthday Elli!! Hope you have a fabulous day!

Tiffany + Jared said...

i love that little girl, so so darling!

rvan said...

Jami she is a doll, it's so fun to have a girl to munch on. My poor Annie gets smothered constantly. SOunds like she is just a sweetheart!

Rachel said...

SHe is darling!! It is SO crazy how time goes by WAY too fast!