Friday, January 30, 2009

Where's Elli???


I watch Lisa's kids every other Wednesday and it was getting kind of late and Lisa was almost home from work. I knew the older boys were out front riding their bikes.... Braeden, Cade and Crew were in the back on the swingset.... Caleb was sleeping and I thought Elli was in the same room with me, but no. I couldn't find her. I didn't really worry, but I hate not knowing where the little ones are. So I start searching the house, look outside and I still couldn't find her. Then I started to worry. Well, about 2 minutes later, Cole comes riding up on his bike and there is my sweet little Elli holding onto Cole on the back of his bike. It was so cute! Cole is a fun cousin for my kids! He is always so good to all of my kids and plays with them! (I'm being serious Lisa, he really is a sweet boy!) But I had to take a picture of the two of them. I know Cole would appreciate it when he gets older!

1 comment:

Sassy said...

I ♥ when a boy has a tender side to them....