Friday, January 30, 2009

I miss these girls!


I totally miss my old ward and it was SOOO fun hanging with these girls again! Most of us were in Young Women's together and it was such a blast! But Jamie Williams is having her first girl so it was a good excuse for us to buy girly things for her and have a baby shower! I haven't heard yet if she has had her baby, but things were progressing well for her that night and I bet she has! If not, sorry Jamie! But we met at Paradise Bakery and had a good ole time. Some had to leave early, but these are the ones who stayed around. Thanks for the good times girls!

1 comment:

Stefany Pew said...

How fun!! I'm so sad that I couldn't be there. I would've loved to catch up with you and hang out with everyone!!! :(