
To one of the Best Mom's out there! She has always been a support to anyone who needs it and especially to my family! I am so grateful and spoiled to have her in my life. Thanks for always being such a great role model and strength to me! I love you! Hope you have a FABULOUS BIRTHDAY!! You deserve it!






6 comments:
I'm so loving this post Jami......FABULOUS! Especially the "split" pic! So awesome......you are gorgeous mom! I love the picture with Grandma at Disneyland (the clothing styles are a whole other issue, but.....) Grandma, thanks for raising such a superior mother..
I know she can hear me :)
And yes, I definitely feel spoiled and lucky to have her to!
Love you Mimi and mom
Happy Birthday Donna! You didn't know you would have such a fabulous daughter-in-law either!! We are so lucky to have you in our lives!
i WAS HOPING YOU WOULD HAVE SOMETHING ON HERE TODAY ABOUT YOUR SWEET MOM!!!!!!! I ♥♥♥ HER! I have some of those same pictures and I love the gymnastic one....boy do I remember these days and if I remember right your mom did the balance beam....oh my stars where did TIME go? She is one of my oldest and dearest friends and we have some truly great memories....For the 54th time my friend HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I l♥ve you!
I need to say how very much I ♥'d your grandma Louella{sp? I'm sorry} but anyway she was seriously one of the kindest women I ever knew and so much fun and the cleanest woman I ever met...she was a great example to many!
Happy b-day mom harper!! She is an amazing and talented lady:)
And I just love reading this thing...you all crack me up! What a great baby mini derwin is. He is a trooper! We should seriously get togther sometime since the holiday madness is over:)
Hey! Cute posts....hey, so you've been tagged...visit my blog.
Post a Comment