Monday, January 26, 2009

The Results of Elli's Birthday!

So Elli had a FABULOUS BIRTHDAY! She definitely was a princess that day.


These pictures are of the Harper January Birthdays. There was my mom, Elli, Tyke, Brock and Crew. It's crazy how every one's birthdays land in the same time frame. All of their birthdays were within a week of each other.

My older sister Lisa and brother in law Paul went out of town for a week so my younger sister Kara stayed with their kids. Since there was no school last week (thanks to Martin Luther King Jr.) we decided to take the kids to Skateland (because they all got roller blades for Christmas AND we told Crew and Elli that it was their birthday party because that day was Crew's B-day and Elli's was in 2 days.) I know it sounds crazy, and it was crazy, but it was fun! My mom came along for the ride and helped watch the little ones. It was so loud and there were soooooo many teenagers there. I don't care who you are.... Skateland was fun when you were a kid and you know it. Especially in elementary school when the whole school would go. Elli didn't want to skate and neither did Crew. Kara and I held Crew's hand around one time and he did what he's doing in this picture the whole time.


For Elli's Birthday, Aunt Kara took Elli to her salon and pampered her. She gave her the whole treatment. And when Elli found out this was going to happen, she flipped. She couldn't wait! Kara shampooed, blow-dried and styled her hair. She did such a good job. When Mark got home from work, he couldn't keep his eyes off her. She was so dang cute! Thanks Aunt Kar-wa!!

We opened presents when daddy got home, ordered dinner and went to Golden Spoon.


Even Braeden got a present. (This is a picture puzzle I ordered for both Elli and Braeden before Christmas and it took a month and a half for them to arrive. So they got them for Elli's bday!)



Some random, cute pictures of Elli and Caleb after we opened presents.


2 comments:

Stefany said...

Girls are so much fun! Great idea to go and get her hair done at a salon! I bet she just LOVED that! I think I'm going to take Kylee out for a "pamerping" on her 4th birthday. What a great idea!

Mel said...

Happy Birthday Elli! Looks like you had a spectacular day! She looks like she had so much fun at the salon!
Send me pics from the Sunday birthday party, PLEASE!!