Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year


I had to take a picture of me and my Chubs . . . again.  Because he and I woke up this morning with PINK EYE.  I know we look beautiful and you're all jealous of us.  But we went to the doctor today and guess what... Caleb has 2 Ear Infections.  WHAT????  My baby who has hardly complained about being sick.  Yesterday he was kind of restless and wouldn't sleep, but he hardly cried or complained.  I went to the doctor just to get a prescription for pink eye.  Glad he had pink eye so we could get his ear infections taken care of too.  Sweet boy!  He is such a trooper.  

As for our New Year's Eve plans....... Down the drain they go!  Guess we'll be home tonight wallowing in our pool of contagious goop in our eyes.  But it's all good, Mark and I don't need a night away without the kids.  We'll be fine at home!!  (Sense the sarcasm.) 

HAPPY NEW YEAR YA'LL

5 comments:

Mel said...

Oh man, that stinks! Hope you guys get better soon! Happy New Year!

Lisa said...

Yeah, who needs a night out anyway?! That totally does stink....are you guys feeling better BTW?
Man, you've been busy posting....I don't check it for a few days and look what pops up....love your posts!

Jami Baker said...

I've been posting because I can't go anywhere. I've been sitting at home DYING to do something but need to get this crap taken care of.

Megan said...

I am so sad for you two. We missed you today! I am hoping you are doing better!!!

ensman said...

Hope you guys are feeling better! I love looking at your blog! Your kids are so dang cute and creative! I love all their dressing up! Chubs is soo cute and I hope you guys are doing better!