. . . From our CRAZY FAMILY to Yours!
Braeden dressed in this red shirt and wanted Elli to be Rudolf, so I made her these ears and nose. I told Braeden to get me my camera and it took him a while to get it. I realized why it took so long when he walked in the room with Santa's Beard. He taped the cotton balls to himself. He is so FUNNY!!
Elli wanted her "nose so bright" (like ths song) so she got a flashlight and put a red circle on it to shine and make her nose bright. They are so worried about the detail. Elli wanted me to put black on her nails for the reindeer hooves, but I didn't have black nailpolish . . . dang it.
* * * *
Later that night, we went bowling with some of Mark's fellow workers. The kids didn't want to take off their things, so they wore it to the bowling alley. I couldn't say no to their cute faces. All the drunk bowling fanatics got a kick out of them.
Braeden took this video game serious. It was funny watching him.
2 comments:
Where did you get such cute kids??????? I love their costumes especially the beard....SUCH DANG CUTENESS...I tell ya!
Those are some creative kids!
Post a Comment