Monday, December 15, 2008

Email SANTA CLAUS!!

Santa has a laptop now and kids can email a letter to Santa!! That's what Braeden did!!
Just go to SantaSearch.org and let your kids send an email! Braeden just thought it was the coolest thing ever. He can't wait for the reply.
Here is what Braeden wrote....

Dear Santa,
am i on the notee list or nis list cus i want to no rele. i cant wat tel crhistmas MERRY CRHISTMAS.


(Translation: Dear Santa, Am I on the Naughty list or Nice list cuz I want to know really. I can't wait until Christmas. Merry Christmas.)

TOO CUTE!!! My kids have already sent letters throught the mail and now they want to send an email. We need to make sure Santa knows where we are and what we want.

2 comments:

Erica said...

I am going to have to let my kids do this! Thanks for the info

Sassy said...

How dang cute is that???? I will have to tell my girls so their kiddo's can do it! Thanks!