Monday, December 29, 2008

Harper Christmas Eve Party

My parents like to have a big Christmas Eve party but it's hard to do it on the real Christmas Eve.  So we did it early and it was A LOT OF FUN!!  Yummy food, kids being crazy, crafts, SANTA, candy, kids being crazy, nativity, more candy and more yummy food.  It was a lot of fun!

My big sis Lisa helping the only little girls in the fam.  Aaawwww!


I love how CHILL Caleb is in this picture!  It's just another day, another person holding him.  "Let me rest my cute little arm on this big belly."  I can't stand the cuteness!!




Then there was a lovely Nativity.  Braeden was the sheep.  Elli was the angel since she did an AWESOME last year as the angel.  She held her arm up like that for almost the whole time.  Like I said, she was an AWESOME angel!!

I love our little animals!!  They were fun to watch.



We love this time of year and even through all the chaos, it was a fun night!!  Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Harper!!

No comments: