Monday, October 1, 2007

NLightN


Mark is in this music group called NLightN. They do a lot of firesides and some concerts. But last night they did a fireside here in Queen Creek and unfortunately the piano player, Mark Peterson, couldn't make it there. So my Mark took his place for the night and he did AMAZING!! I am not just saying this because he's my hubby, but he blew me away. Even I had no idea he could play like that! Well, all I wanted to do was to make sure he knew I was serious and that I am proud of him. All of these guys are very talented and even though I hear their music every Sunday, I never get tired of it. It brings a special spirit in our home and I am so thankful to have such a talented husband!!

6 comments:

Becky said...

That's so awesome that your hubby can sing, and play stuff! How are you feeling? Are you still going to arobics? I'm good, just gettin fat!

Ami Bethea said...

Cool! It is so awesome when guys are musical. You'll have to give us advance notice next time so we can go to their fireside!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Jami I had to totally catch up on your blog! I LOVED it! I am so happy to see your darling little kids and I hope you are feeling good. How cool about how musically talented your hubby is. Music seriously brings the spirit in the home quicker than anything else :) I am still hoping one day to hear him and come play with all of your fun musical equipment!

Peterson Family said...

Jami, I am so glad that your Mark did well at the fireside last night! I too agree that there is nothing like good Christ-centered music to quickly invite the spirit. I bet Aaron did awesome as well (Brent couldn't make it either?), good for them! :)

I love to play the Children's Primary songs on the road, and it's neat to hear Hunter ask for "I am a Child of God"... we usually have to repeat that one a few times... he loves to sing along.

Nice post.

Courtney said...

Hey Jami! Thanks for stoppin' in on my blog! What ADORABLE kids you have and congrats on baby #3! Good luck! My 3rd is going to send me to the insane asylum!! Gotta love 2 year olds!

Rachel said...

Jami,
Hi it is Rachel (winfield) Buchanan! I stumbled upon your blog from somewhere and I was so excited! YOu have such a darling family. Congrats on #3!! How fun!
Come visit me over at azbuchanans.blogspot.com
Rachel