Every General Conference, it is so difficult keeping our kids quiet enough for Mark and I to actually listen to what is being said. Well, our kids did good for a while. They played real nice this morning. Braeden likes to print out coloring pages online, so he printed a page for him and Elli. Well, I had to get a picture of this girl. She is such a great colorer for a 2 year old. Look at how hard she tries to stay inside the lines!! She also sticks out her tongue every time she concentrates on things like this. Braeden does that too. They get it from their Grandpa Greg!
Their favorite thing to do together is put legos together. Elli pretends to be making something cool, but Braeden is awesome at actually building what the directions say.
2 comments:
Elli is so funny!! She colored the same way at my house. That's amazing! I swear.....she has got to be the BEST colorer for her age EVER! What a perfectionist!!
this is so cute, jami. glad you got pics of their cuteness! i'm also glad you and mark were able to watch conference!
Post a Comment