Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Fall Festival!!

Braeden's school put on this exciting carnival for the students. My kids had a blast and they didn't want to leave.




Braeden attampting to do the rock wall. He didn't want to go any higher. Even though he hadn't seen any other person fall.




One of the fun inflatable slides they had!! Couldn't keep them off this one though!!



Aaaawwww!!!
























The kids tried to throw the football in the hole, well, Elli was smart and she just put it in the hole! Braeden did pretty good considering the ball was almost as big as him!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stefany Pew said...

How fun! I saw the posters for the festival but forgot it was going on. Not like I have a kid who goes there so I wouldn't have been able to go anyway, but I still wanted to drive by and see what it was all about. I forgot so thanks for the cute pictures!!!

The Thompson's said...

Looks like so much fun! I love doing those kinds of things with the kids! Ok, I didn't know you're pregnant!!! Congrats! When are you due? Do you know what you're having? I also need your email cuz I'm making my blog private. So please leave it for me!

Jamie said...

Cute kids Jami...they look like twins! what fun! great pictures!