Sunday, October 14, 2007

Schnepf Farms

Well, Friday night, we decided to go to Schnepf Farms with Mark's family. I thought it would end in disaster since Elli didn't get her nap for the day, but it turned out being really fun!!



The kids on the airplane ride! This is Braeden's "GIRLFRIEND" Haley. He told me that he has 3 girlfriends and his cousin was one of them.



This is our sweet Ashley who comes over to my house and picks up the kids' rooms and makes their beds for them. She is such a sweetheart!






Even though Elli barely met the height qualifications, Mark took her on the rollercoaster ride. We had no idea she would smile the whole time and put her hands in the air!!




Braeden had so much fun that when he got he told me, Dude, that was awesome. Let's go again!" He says DUDE to everyone.







Mark and I decided to go rock climbing. Mark got to the top, I only got up halfway. I got scared when the little handles didn't have good enough grips for me. But it was fun!!






On the train ride with his cousins!! Trevor, Carson and Bradley!!




Braeden has been counting to 100 lately. He gets on our computer and types all the numbers and he even counted to 200 yesterday. He is so fun when it comes to things like that. He really enjoys learning. But after he got his face painted, I looked at it and asked him why he got a 100 on his face, he told me because he knows how to count that high. He is so funny!
We had a blast there. We have been going to Schnepf Farms for about 3 years now every October! We love it. Especially their pumkin doughnuts!! MMMmmmmm...Doughnuts!!

5 comments:

Erica said...

HOw fun! I love going with my kids but we haven't gotten there this year. With soccer and dance and all the kids "things" time is just getting shorter. Loks like a great time.

amy said...

dang, you guys are all over the family fun these days! i'm happy for you. looks like you're having good times.

The Thompson's said...

Looks like so much fun! We really want to go this year! Yummy! Pumpkin donuts sound good!

Ami Bethea said...

Yummy, pumpkin donuts sound delicious. You have been doing so many fun things with your family! I'm alway so sick with my pregnancies that I don't get to enjoy doing anything like that, I'm glad you are feeling up to having fun. Super cute pics of your family!

The Farnsworth Family said...

How fun! I love all of your Fall fun!! We love our pumpkin patches here too! They provide some serious fun. Your kids are so stinkin cute (oh and so you are :)) I love the rock climbing pics. SO fun!