DAY 2: THE BEACH
My cute little nephews, my sister Lisa's kids, Cole, Clayton, Caden & Crew.
DAY 3: DISNEYLAND!!
Oct. 16, 2007
We drove up to Disneyland to spend the day there!! That was a fun day! And lucky for everyone, my pregnant sister-in-law Melissa and I were the ones that got to stay behind and entertain the little ones while everyone else got to go on the big rides.
It was decorated so cute with Halloween things and colors! I love Disneyland for all the fun things they do.
Braeden and I on Dumbo!
Elli and I were waiting in line to see Ariel and she was posing for me so I had to take pictures. We were waiting in an hour long line for the new Nemo ride so Elli and I decided to let them stand in line for us while we went to see Ariel.

The highlight of the day was when Elli talked to Ariel. Ariel actually took the time to ask Elli questions and ask her about her hair, painted fingernails, and other things. It was quite delicious. Elli stood in the same position and answered YES to every question that Ariel asked. She was in awe of her. Ariel made Elli's day. That is all she talked about the rest of the day. I'm glad I stood in line for that. Definitely a fun thing for little girls!
The Buzz Lightyear ride. Elli and I went on this ride about 8 times while everyone else went to space mountain and other rides.
Another ride Elli and I went on A LOT while everyone went on Splash Mountain. Winnie the Pooh is probably my favorite kids ride right now!! SOOO CUTE!! This is Ryan's younger kids, Blayke and Brock. We hung with them a lot!!
My sister Kara and I !
Elli fell asleep at the end of the day!! Yippee! She sleeps with her eyes open. You can barely tell in this picture, but they were open. So adorable when they sleep!
The last ride of the day! Mark and Braeden went on Autopia. Braeden was so tired and not himself or else he would be in the driver's seat.
The last picture of the day!! Braeden and his cousins in front of the cute pumkin!
It is taking me FOREVER to post about our little trip, but I will finish later!!
3 comments:
What a fun trip!! I just love Disneyland and can't wait to take our boys. It really sounds like you all had a wonderful time, and what a GREAT way to spend your anniversary! :) I loved your 'story' below as well... you are a great writer and I felt like I was back in my own courtship while I read yours.
Looks like so much fun! I get butterflies in my stomach whenever I see pictures of California trips! We love it! All your pics. are so adorable! The coloring picture is so precious! I need a girl!!
little trip? Looks like a freaking HUGE trip to me, ah my goodness I am excited for you!! Your fam is so cute!
Post a Comment