
For Valentine's Day this year, I gave Mark this bobblehead of him in honor of Dwight Schrute. If you recall, Angela gave Dwight one for Valentine's Day. This is our
FAVORITE TV SHOW by far!! It has far exceeded our expectations and we cannot wait to put our kids to bed and watch it tonight. I am way excited to see what happens with Pam and Jim. Hope you all remember to watch it too!! If you haven't watched it yet, rent all the previous seasons before you watch season 4. It takes a couple episodes to really understand the humor and awkwardness of the boss Michael, but well worth the 30 minutes of sitting on the couch!!
7 comments:
Heck ya Jami, we LOVE the office as well as My Name is Earl. We have them Tivo'd as we speak and are going to watch them after Mark's basketball game!!
"You DON'T want a Shrute buck?"
-Alissa
Jami! Hey this is Lynsey "Woolf" Evans. I love finding new people and today I found YOU! Your family is adorable and congrats on baby #3. Wow! www.the-evans-family.blogspot.com
thnks for the update, jami! cool stuff going on- and i am loving the new vibe!!
We TIVO'D the episode and watched it Friday night... HILARIOUS!! We were laughing SOOO hard! I think we'll watch it again.
"FACT: 4 people die a year from Rabies."
LOVED that episode... hooray for Jim and Pam!!
Hey Jami! I'm glad we found eachother's blogs! We are also HUGE fans of The Office. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'll keep checking back!
Jami,
The Office makes me laugh out loud! We love it too! Do you love that Dwight killed Sprinkles last episode? Too funny. Let's watch it together. I love the bobble head of Mark. I haven't seen it before. Congrats on the new baby too. I didn't know when I saw you at the Youth Conference. I'm really excited for you.
Hi Jami! Where did you get the bobblehead?! That would be great christmas gifts! Your family is way cute! Hope you don't mind me blog "spying"
Ashley (Farmer) Fuller
www.happyfullerfamily.blogspot.com
if you wanna check it out!
Post a Comment