Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Year's Eve

My parents wanted to go to lunch with their grandkids so we went to LJ's Pizza on Main Street on New Year's Eve Day. It was fun, but the kids were loud. Just having fun being together and being silly!!



I love doing Elli's hair and finding new ways to do it.  And Elli is really good for me when I do her hair. I'm very lucky because she has a hard head and sits still for me.  But she gets tired of it being in by the end of the day and she takes it out. I hate it because this is what she looks like when she does that. This is what it looked like as soon as we got home from lunch at LJ's. How does she manage to look beautiful even with crazy hair??

And of course she had to make a silly face. 


But our New Year's Eve consisted of us watching the ball drop. Nothing exciting. 

1 comment:

Mel said...

Haha! That's what Blayke's hair looks like when she wakes up in the morning!!