After all the fun of Christmas Eve, I had to wrap EVERYTHING that night. I had been making a ton of jewelry and shopping for kids and just feeling overwhelmed with everything that I didn't make time to wrap presents. So I did it that night. I had to hurry because Santa needed to put together some bikes.
In the morning waiting to see what Santa brought. I told them that weren't any presents from Santa. Just the ones we bought for them.
This is the note that Santa left the kids. He made the kids go on a little hunt for their gifts.
Braeden likes to let the suspense drag on a little longer. So he covered his eyes. Elli couldn't wait.
Everyone got new bikes. They were well needed. Braeden's old bike was falling apart and Elli had a super small bike. And Caleb just didn't have a bike. He had a little tricycle.
Then we went back to opening our presents.
Braeden finally got his flag football set.
Anything with Buzz got this reaction
Dang cousin's that have fun Wii games make it hard. Braeden always wants whatever game they have. :)
Our little artist. She could sit for hours and draw and color!!
She is a fanatic for Tangled things.
She ripped off the wrapping paper and said, "Mom, you got me a box?? I don't want a box."
Then she saw what was inside. A Pillow Pet. This is what she wanted THE MOST!! I kept telling her that all the stores were out of the unicorn one and I couldn't find it anywhere. Right as I took this picture, she said, "I knew you were tricking me about the pillow pet." So fun, I love tricking them!!
After it was all said and done, Mark and I waited and after breakfast, we set out this Rapunzel thing and a Red Rider BB Gun. I am kind of bummed I didn't get a picture of Braeden finding his BB gun behind the entertainment center. But Elli found this under a blanket and she was so excited!!
G-Ma Dianna and G-Pa Bob came over to give the kids their gifts. I didn't get any pictures that turned out. This was the best one. Pretty bummed about that. But Caleb loved this little car they got him!!
Then the whole Harper gang came over!!
G-Pa passing out the presents!!
Anything Buzz
G-Pa got Cole and Clay some Barbies!! They were pretty excited about that!! Then were sweet to not destroy them and give them to Blayke and Elli after!!
I did manage to get a picture of Cole opening his BB gun!!
Mark being cheesy with our new pasta maker!!
The babies playing in the paper!!
I thought this was funny, they were being very serious about something and not talking to each other. It probably had something to do with the Barbies!! But they got over it fast!! They were playing with each other pretty soon after this.
We had a great Christmas!! We felt very spoiled this year!! Later that night we went to the movies with the Greg and Holly family and Dianna and Bob. I love this time of year!!
1 comment:
I love that pic of Blayke and Elli. They were so mad at each other. Two min later they were totally fine and playing again! GIRLS! :-)
Post a Comment