I was at my sister's house and walked in the backyard and didn't notice anything unusual until I heard something strange standing RIGHT next to me. And there was a HUGE turkey (I'm not kidding, the head almost came to hip) It scared the Ba Gees Gees out of me!!
STORY BEHIND THE TURKEY...
On Christmas Day, my brother in law went out to feed their chickens and noticed this huge turkey the chicken coop. Well, earlier that day, my uncle called my mom to see how her Christmas was going and when her kids were coming over. Well, he never calls on Christmas Day for small talk. So we KNEW it was him that put the chicken in Paul's chicken coop. My uncle was calling because earlier he went to put in the turkey they were still at home. So he wanted to see when they were leaving. But it's funny because it's payback for my uncle and Paul will think of something..... he ALWAYS does!! He doesn't forget things like this!!
On Christmas Day, my brother in law went out to feed their chickens and noticed this huge turkey the chicken coop. Well, earlier that day, my uncle called my mom to see how her Christmas was going and when her kids were coming over. Well, he never calls on Christmas Day for small talk. So we KNEW it was him that put the chicken in Paul's chicken coop. My uncle was calling because earlier he went to put in the turkey they were still at home. So he wanted to see when they were leaving. But it's funny because it's payback for my uncle and Paul will think of something..... he ALWAYS does!! He doesn't forget things like this!!
Then the kids went on a bike ride..... together..... on the SAME BIKE......
Only the coolest bike I have ever seen!! An 8 passenger bike. Leave it to Paul to get something crazy and unusual for his kids!!
2 comments:
I seriously LOL'ed at the turkey post....just thinking of you being freaked out by it!
and Elli's cake turned out soooo great!!
Seriously...that's the picture of the whale we get from whale watching, I'm disappointed! ;-)
Looks like another fun trip to Cali!
Post a Comment