We had a great Christmas Eve this year!! My sister in law Holly invited everyone to her house and we had YUMMY soups with bread bowls. Then Santa surprised us with a visit!! Caleb was super excited to see him this time..... Can you tell??
Then we had a talent show. Braeden played Jingle Bells for everyone.
Elli did her dance again
Caleb did it with her
Then the Nativity scene.
Carter and Caleb.... forced loved. He was told to give Caleb a hug.
Our little angels
Then when we were done there, we headed to some cousin's house and played some more. This actually used to be my sister's house. Braeden was excited to play in the backyard because he loved that backyard. Every kids dream.
Elli got this and after she took a bite she said, "I thought this was meat." But she didn't care since it was sugar!!
Enjoying a little snack with cousins.
I miss Christmas time. Braeden and I both agreed that it needs to be Christmas season ALL YEAR ROUND!!! There's just something special about that time of year!! LOVE IT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment