I love going to my kid's classes and helping out. It's fun to see them at this age still excited to see you, even while at school and in front of all their friends. I know that could change soon, so I soak it up!
I went to Braeden's Christmas party and helped out. It was pajama day so everyone is in their pjs.
I helped with the cookie making station. Pretty easy. But then there were kids who decided that they wanted to lick the knives and try to put them back in the frosting tub...... eeeew! I hope I caught every kid that did that.
Then I stopped at Elli's class and they were on recess. So I hung around and waited because Elli was so persistent that I hung with her. Then after recess, the teacher took them to the basketball courts and made them run a few times back and forth to get the extra energy out. Must have been a long morning already.
Elli running with her favorite friend Trystan. She adores this boy and talks about him a lot.
Good times!!
1 comment:
I love that my kids are still excited to see me to! Looks like they had fun parties!
Post a Comment