Friday, July 24, 2009

That's WICKED

I FINALLY saw Wicked!! I have recently heard about it and when we bought our tickets (exactly one year ago,) I thought it should be fun, but I hoped it was good. And YES, I ABSOLUTELY fell in love with Wicked. It is my FAVORITE Broadway show so far. It surpasses Les Miserable, Phantom, Mama Mia. And that's pretty much all I have seen. Mark couldn't believe me that it was better than Les Mis, but it was for me. Don't get me wrong, I love all those shows, but Wicked was so different, funny, touching and overall FANTASTIC. I went with my 3 sisters and Mom. We ate dinner before and spent 3 hours watching it. Now I want to take Mark to see it. He wants to see it just to see what the hype is and to prove me wrong that it's not better than Les Mis. But we'll see. Anyway, that's my take on it!! Have you seen it and what did you think???

(Yes, my eyes are big in this picture, I have been told that, but whacha gonna do??)
PS, Toss Toss!

2 comments:

Stefany said...

I saw it and this was my first broadway musical that I've EVER SEEN! And I absolutely LOVED IT! I want to go see it again and again. It was great!

Klepinger said...

What a bunch of good looking gals!!! How fun!!