Our little girl fell asleep like this.
Twister at Grandmas with most of our cousins.
Caleb being cute & happy. (Cute story about that..... Everytime Braeden and Elli say their prayers, they pray for everyone and when it comes to Caleb, they pray he will be cute & happy.)
I wrote a little note to Mark on the mirror with an dry erase marker one night and when Mark woke up, he wrote me something back. Well, Elli was said that her daddy didn't write her anything, so I told her she needed to write him a note. So she is writing him a note on the mirror. She woke up in the morning soooo excited because her daddy wrote her back.
I love when Caleb sits on the rocking chair. Oh, those chubby legs, too cute!! He usually smiles like crazy, but I couldn't get a picture with one.
Braeden & Elli's favorite thing to do is hold onto the door when I pull into the driveway. They have been doing this for a couple years now. They love doing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment